Monday, April 13, 2009

Ways To Procrastinate...

So...I may appear to be a person that does not procrastinate much. I start studying for my next test 2 weeks before hand. I'm the nerd that gets to school at least a half an hour early...yet, I've found that I STILL find ways to procrastinate. Here they are.

1. I check facebook...entirely WAY too much-especially when I'm studying.
2. I watch "just one more episode of friends...I need a break, right?"
3. I write a blog.
4. I vacuum my floor...AMI, CMI and Cancer can wait, right? (I'm studying cancer and immunity right now)
5. I take a "20 minute nap."

How do you procrastinate? None of these things are bad things...but if I cut them out of during my study time..my study time might not take as long as it does:)

1 comment:

FranticMommy said...

#1 made me smile. I just heard on the news today that "students who spend too much time on Facebook risk lower grades.." It's human nature and totally normal to procrastinate. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!