Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kudos to Milt and Linda

Joel and I have been working opposite shifts.  My work day starts at 3 and ends at 11p (or later) and he's at his job from 7a-5 or 6-ish.  Needless to say, we have not really seen one another since Monday....and it will be a while before we do have time together (I'm off today, but he has an evening commitment).  We've been communicating through handwritten notes and text messages.  Here's what he wrote AFTER I requested he do the evening dishes!

"Caron, I miss u! Wanna go on a date on Thurs. for dinner? Heart, me"


Thank you Milt and Linda!! You did an excellent job raising my husband!  What other guy would say they missed their wife AFTER she asked him to do the dishes!

3 comments:

EMU said...

Sounds like he just didn't want to do the dishes again! ;)

caron said...

hmmmm....never thought of that! Oh well...at least I didn't have to do them again!

Mom said...

I always like the positive spin. He is a great guy.