Monday, October 17, 2011

One of THOSE Days...

It is almost 4 in the afternoon and I have NOT
1) Brushed my teeth or hair
2) Exercised
3) Showered

I HAVE
1) Talked to my sister, boss, father and husband on the phone.
2) Walked my dog.
3) Thought about brushing my teeth
4) Decided NOT to exercise.

I know.  I'm a filthy creature, right?  Whatever...I'm just glad I got to talk to the people I love (I'm not saying I love my boss...that was a business call!).  I brush my teeth, shower and exercise every other day I'm alive.  One day of rest won't kill me, right?

3 comments:

EMU said...

Sounds like me today! No shower and I'm covered in baby spit up. And exercise? What is THAT??? :)

Mom said...

It's 4:30 here. I'm heading to the shower now. :)

caron said...

awww.. you both make me feel better. and THANKS for commenting. I know people read my blog, but I often feel like I'm writing to the wind. Kudos Liz, on getting so many readers and commentors.