Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Trip To MN

Isn't MN pretty?

I didn't realize how much I missed hearing MN catchphrases like "Well, I spose and yeah, yeah sure"  until I visited this summer.  Can you believe how big my nieces and nephews are?



Can you believe how big I am?? :)  Joel and Luke became very good buddies this trip.  They even sat VERY close to one another at the breakfast table:)  (Luke saved Joel a seat at a table even though there was no one else there.  It was funny to see them sitting RIGHT next to each other when all the other seats were empty)

Grace showed us her mad skills while putting...she beat me!

Luke and Renee had fun, too!

We were ready for some good eats....

Especially, Graham, who wowed the server with his appetite :)

Isn't my sister pretty?


Here we are taking a hike



Drink that water, Renee!

We look a little lost, don't we?  We eventually found our way out:)

Here we are on our last day

It was good to see everyone!  





No comments: