Sunday, May 26, 2013
All Smiles!!!
Lately, Audrey lights up EVERY time we pull out a camera. She even smiles at my phone (she must already know there is a camera on that, too!!) What a funny girl. I love it.
The other day, Joel deleted the entire blog by accident. We weren't sure if we would be able to recover it. I was a little sad and it made me think about WHY I am doing this. Then my sister-in-law wrote this POST. Her words really had me pondering for a bit...especially since my updates are a lot less organized and more infrequent then hers.
Surprisingly, Joel was more upset about the lost blog than me. This is interesting as he is a much better writer than I am, and he refuses to comment on my posts. Apparently, "commenting is pointless if you live in the same house." He DOES tell me how much he likes every post, though:) His words of affirmation make the slight effort worth while. So, I'll keep blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering where your blog went last week and why! :)
My Uecker boy doesn't comment on our blog either and writes for it even less frequently: maybe six time in six years? If that! How can we get them to write more? :)
Ha ha....maybe we could get them to write sports posts. I'm sure they'd be happy to comment on posts about fantasy football etc. :)
Post a Comment