| Hey, it's me. Doin' my two favorite things. |
| Scootin' and stackin' stars! |
WhooHOO!! Sooooo, much fun!
|
1) I got my hair cut for the first time in 6 months. Holy. Moly. Why is it so hard to get your hair trimmed after you become a mom?
2) I'm running a Diva Dash this weekend. Obstacles, balance training and running. I'm a bit nervous...especially since I will be wearing Wonder Woman socks donned with capes (this is a team outfit).
3) Audrey's hair is going through a difficult period. I'm afraid to clip it back because I don't want her to eat the barrette. I've tried putting a rubber band in it, but she shakes her little head SOOO hard. I guess she will have to look disheveled for a while.
4). I would like some pumpkin pie ice cream. Why is it that a carton of this delicious treat costs almost 6 dollars? Scandalous.
2 comments:
Pumpkin pie ice cream? I have GOT to try that! I love Coldstone's Apple Pie a la mode ice cream. I'm guessing that if I did the math, it would run about $70/gallon. Now $6/carton sounds like a great deal. Right?
I need pics of your Wonder Woman race...
Paige. You are hilarious!! I will definitely post pic's of the race. Joel and Audrey are coming to cheer me on in my Wonder Woman socks! Tee Hee..
Post a Comment