Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dash'n It Like a DIVA

Today, I was mamma's cheerleader!
She ran a Diva Dash full of obstacles

and wore these funny socks....do I have to take a photo with this strangely dressed lady?

All ready to take this course on.

Go, momma, Go!!!


Wow!  She has to run over teeter-totters?  


What a warrior!



Momma's friend, Steph, added a bit of flare to the race




Show'n off the Diva (squirt) guns:)


Joel and Audrey cheered me on today!  I had a great time and Joel stated "This morning felt like vacation!"  I guess I should run more races.....Who is with me??


2 comments:

EMU said...

I can't believe how old Audge looks in that top picture!

I'm in! If only we didn't live 18 states away...

Here's the spaghetti squash recipe I used. Also wish we lived closer because I'd give you my extra spaghetti squash! :) http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spaghetti-squash-i/

Caron said...

I can't believe how big "Audge" looks period! What happened to my little baby!

Those 18 states. Just a minor detail...

Thanks for the recipe!